Acratech Leveling Base with stud (1/4-20 stud)
The Acratech Leveling Base is used between your tripod and your ballhead, tripod head, panorama head or video head. It quickly and easily levels the bottom of your head to produce accurate and properly aligned images for panoramas, landscape or architectural photography.
It is sturdy, lightweight and weighs only 1/2 lb. (.24kg) Available for both 3/8-16 (most common) and 1/4-20 tripod heads. If you are not sure what size tripod stud you have, watch the short video below.
- Weighs 1/2 lb. (.24kg)
- Easily holds over 25 lbs. (11.4 kg)
- Allows 10 degrees of movement in any direction
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 threads)
- Fits all standard 1/4-20 tripod heads
- Oil free and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
- Precision bullseye level for accurate positioning
- Low profile design, only 1.77" tall (not including stud)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.