Acratech Panoramic Head
Our Panoramic Head is designed as a multi-row panoramic head that also works well as a long lens head. The large degree scale on the tilt axis and the adjustable zero pointers on the pan axis make multi-row panoramas very quick and easy. The index able quick release rotates so you can attach a camera body or a long lens with a tripod collar directly to the head.
- Designed to work as a multi-row panoramic head and as a long lens head
- Easily holds over 25 lbs. (11.4kg) at any angle
- Will solidly support 600 f4.0 lenses
- Eliminates the need to carry a large, heavy gimbal head
- Provides easy, smooth balance for long lenses
- Weighs less than 1 lb. (.45kg) with quick release clamp
- Fully adjustable tension control
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, and many other QR plates
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads)
- Index able quick release clamp can be rotated in 90 degree increments
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.