Canon EF - BMPCC T Speed Booster 0.58x
Canon EF to BMPCC T Speed BoosterTM adapters designed exclusively for the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC). Note that this new 0.58x Speed Booster will only attach to BMPCC equipped with a Micro-4/3 mount. They cannot be attached to standard Micro 4/3 cameras (cannot be attached to GH4, GH3, GH2 and GH1 body).
The new 0.58x Speed Booster reduces the crop factor of the BMPCC from 3.02x to 1.75x and produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74.
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 2/3stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74)
- Increase MTF.
- Makes lens 0.58x wider.
- Optics with 6 elements in 4 groups, designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending).
- Build-in electronics to control lens aperture.
- The Lens aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Powered by camera body. no external power source required.
- High performance 32-bit processor and efficient switched-mode power supply.
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins and Photo Clam ball heads.
Optics designed by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent pending)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.